The Thule 614 Pulse M is a 14 cubic foot roof box. This single side opening cargo box is an excellent option for those looking to carry camping gear or luggage. The 614 also works great for carrying a combination of snowboards and shorter downhill skis.
This box is a nice option for vehicles with a short roof line where hatch clearance can be an issue on longer boxes. The Thule Pulse Medium comes in a matte black finish and includes the Easy-Grip Mounting Hardware for simple installation onto a wide variety of crossbar systems.
- 14 cubic feet of storage space, a perfect size for carrying camping gear and luggage as well as snowboards and shorter downhill skis
- Durable and rugged ABS material is long-lasting and helps protect contents during transit
- Easy-grip mounting assembles in minutes and easily attaches the box to the rack
- SecureLock ensures that all gear is locked and the rooftop cargo box is properly closed prior to driving
- Single-side opening for safe, passenger side loading and unloading of items
- Fits Thule Aeroblade and Squarebars, Yakima Whispbar and Roundbars, Inno Squarebars, and most factory crossbar systems.
- Locks and keys are included to secure box contents and lock the box to your roof rack
- Add a set of 4 Thule GoPack Duffel Bags for easy packing of your Thule roof box
- If you have a garage and are limited on space you can store the cargo box on the ceiling using the Thule Thule 572 Multi Lift
- Capacity: 14 cubic feet or 110 pounds of cargo
- Exterior Dimensions: Length- 68 in., Width- 35 in., Height- 15.5 in.
- Maximum Ski Length: 157 cm
- Fits 3-4 pairs of skis or 3-4 snowboards
- Weight: 34 pounds