The Yakima BoatLocker is a 10 foot braided steel cable lock that secures your boat and paddle to your roof rack. A Yakima Same Key System (SKS) lock core is included along with two keys. Simply wrap the cable around the boat's security bar, between the seat and the hull, or through another rigid portion, and lock back around your vehicle's roof rack.
The BoatLocker can also be used as a general purpose cable lock to attach to other immovable objects, like a tree. That comes in particularly handy when you're camping, so you don't have to sleep with one eye open to make sure your boat won't get swiped. Plus, the included PaddleCuffs ensure you'll never be up the creek without a paddle.
- 10 foot braided steel cable lock with plastic cuff to secure a boat and paddle
- Floating cable lock end can be used at any position along the cable
- Compatible with all types of kayaks and canoes
- Flexible cable weaves through hard points on the boat and around your crossbar
- Works just about anywhere you want to lock a kayak or canoe and paddle - trees, patios, stairwells, decks, garages, fences, etc
- 1 x SKS lock core and 2 x keys included
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)