The SportRack Mooring Deluxe SR5513 is a roof mounted J-style kayak carrier. The Mooring Deluxe gives you the ability to carry up to a 75 pound kayak on the roof of your vehicle. When not in use you can easily fold the Mooring Deluxe down to give you better clearance for pulling into garages or parkades.
Universal mounting hardwareThe Mooring utilizes universal mounting hardware giving you the ability to mount your kayak rack directly onto the roof of most vehicles with factory or after market crossbar systems.
Folding J-style cradleWhen the Mooring Deluxe is not in use you can easily fold the kayak rack down which allows your rack system more aerodynamic. This is also very helpful if you are loading multiple kayaks onto the roof of your vehicle and you need to load a cradle that is placed more towards the centre of your vehicle. Lastly this folding mechanism allows your vehicle to be a lower profile making it easier to get into garages or parkades.
Tie down straps includedBow and stern straps are including giving you the ability to tie down the front and back of your kayak along with load straps that give you the ability to tie your kayak down side to side.
- Includes a total of 2 J-style cradles, one for the front bar and one for the back bar to properly support your kayak
- Folds down when not in use
- Padded arms to protect the kayak
- Quick on and off hardware for easy installation and removal
- Includes 2 bow and stern tie downs and 2 load straps
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36" wide and 75 lbs
- Fits SportRack Roof Rack Systems, square, round and most factory racks
- Holds 1 kayak
- No drilling required
- If you do not have tie down points on the vehicle you can either use the Thule 529 Hood Loop or the Yakima Anchor Strap Kit for the front tie down points and the Thule 530 Quick Loop for the back tie down
- Product instructions: PDF Download (external link)