The Inno Shadow 1600 Ski and Cargo box is one of the sleekest boxes on the market. It is low profile yet large enough to carry skis, snowboards, and gear. The Shadow 1500 is one of the few low profile boxes that still allows your rear hatch to be opened on SUVs, CUVs, and hatchbacks. Inno's unique injected moulded base is extremely stiff and strong preventing the base of the box from flexing. This box adds approximately 11.8 inches of height to your vehicle allowing for clearance on some home garages, parking garages, or hotel car parks. This dual side opening ski and cargo box also fits very well on most cars, vans, hatchback, and wagons without sticking too far over the front of the vehicle or making contact with the rear door.
Injection moulded base
The base of the Inno Shadow is formed using an SPM injection-molding process that makes the box strong, durable, and lightweight. The injection molding also ensures a uniform thickness throughout, and it's 50 percent stronger than a box with a vacuum-formed base.
Universal mounting hardware
The Inno Shadow 16 uses Inno's quick mount hardware which mounts around the bar and then tightens into placing using the included hand knob.
- Low profile ski and cargo box for those who would like to park in their home garage, parkade, or hotel car park with their box on
- Sleek, matte black finish
- Injected moulded base for a strong rigid box with little flex
- Made from virgin ABS plastic for a long lasting finish and quality
- Dual side opening for easy access to your box from the driver or passenger side of your vehicle
- Central locking system included with 2 keys
- Capacity: 13 cubic feet or up to 110lbs of cargo
- Exterior Dimensions: Length- 78.7 in., Width- 31.9 in., Height- 13.4 in.
- Fits 4-6 pairs of skis or 3-4 snowboards
- Maximum Ski Length: 183 cm
- Weight: 42 pounds