The RockyMounts Euro PitchFork is a simple, unique fork mount bike rack that installs flush directly into the top slot of T-track/slotted crossbars. Slotted crossbars are most frequently found on European cars (Audi, BMW, Mini, Volkswagen, and Volvo) and on aftermarket crossbar racks like the Thule AeroBlade, Yakima JetStream, Whispbar, Rhino-Rack Vortex, RockyMounts Ouray, Inno Aero bars, etc. The Euro PitchFork gives you a seamless fit at a great price that won't break the bank.
Bike attach into the Euro Pitchfork by clamping an included stainless steel skewer on to the bike's front 9mm drop-outs after the wheel is removed. The Euro PitchFork can also carry a bike with a 15mm or 20mm thru-axles with the purchase of a RockyMounts DriveShaft
(sold separately). The rear wheel gets strapped down using a plastic ratchet strap.
For security, you can lock the rack to the car with a plastic cover over the front mounting hardware and lock the bike to the rack at the skewer with the purchase of two RockyMounts lock cores
- Carries 1 bike
- Color: Silver
- T-track mounting hardware mounts directly into the top slot of many aftermarket and factory crossbars
- Works with most slotted factory crossbars from European manufacturers like Audi, BMW, Mini, Volkswagen, Volvo, etc
- Works with the T-track of aftermarket bar styles like the Thule AeroBlade/Aero bar, Yakima JetStream, Whispbar, Rhino-Rack Vortex, RockyMounts Ouray, Inno Aero bars, etc
- Fits both road bikes and mountain bikes
- Compatible with most disc and standard brake systems
- Fit tires up to 2.7" wide
- 45" long tubular tray design
- To carry a bike with a 15mm or 20mm thru-axle, add a RockyMounts DriveShaft (sold separately)
- For security, add two RockyMounts lock cores (sold separately), one to lock the tray to the car and one to lock the bike to the tray