The RhinoRack Nautic 580 is a roof mounted kayak and stand up paddle (SUP) board carrier. The 580 gives you the ability to easily carry a single kayak or one SUP board on the roof of your vehicle using the four cradles and 4 tie down straps.
The Nautic 580 comes complete with 4 santoprene rubber pads designed to cushion your kayak and for ease of side mounting. The side mounting works by pivoting the cradle so that it is facing the outside of the vehicle. You then slide your kayak or SUP over the outside two cradles and into the centre of your four cradles where it is then properly supported and ready to be tied down.
Using a secure core that's hidden you can secure a lockable cover-plate. Once this plate has been locked you are now able to lock your cradles onto to your crossbars, minimising the risk of theft.
Compatible with the majority of roof rack systems that feature a c-channel along the top of the bar, these stylish, low profile cradles are simple to use and the perfect loading accessory for your kayak and SUP board for every occasion
The Nautic 580 comes with all the necessary accessories to get you started including: cradles, tie down straps, keys and fit instructions.
- C-Channel fit - fits most vehicles factory or after market crossbar system that features a c-channel running along to the top of the bar
- Front and rear pads engineered to fit a variety of hull shapes
- Large 75mm by 200mm contact surface area for extra stability when transporting your kayak or SUP board
- Secure Core locking system
- Includes two tie down straps and two rapid straps with a unique buckle protector
- UV protected to prevent the cradles from being damaged if left out in the sun for extended periods of time
- Mould resistant preventing the cradles from adapting to only fit
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)