The Rhino-Rack 562U carries up to 2 pairs of skis, 1 snowboard, or fishing rods on your vehicle's roof. The Rhino-Rack 562U includes universal mounting hardware which allows the ski and fishing rod rack to be mounted to round, square, aero, and most factory installed crossbar systems. T-slot hardware is also included to mount the ski and fishing rod rack into slotted crossbars such as the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bars, Thule AeroBlade Bars, Whispbar crossbars, or Yakima JetStream bars. Locks are included to keep your skis and fishing rods locked to the carrier.
Carries up to 2 pairs of skis The Rhino-Rack 562U has 10.75 inches of usable carrying area and is capable of carry up to 2 pairs of skis or 1 snowboard. The number of skis you are able to fit into the carrier will depend on the width of your skis.
Universal and t-slot mounting hardware Included with the 562U Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier are a set of Universal Mounts and T-Slot Mounts. The Universal Mounts use 2 security allen bolts per mount to attach around your crossbars and will fit crossbars of varying shapes (round, square, aero, and factory) and sizes (up to 3.5 inches wide). The T-Slot Mounts can be used on crossbars that have a T-Slot or C-Channel on top of the bar such as the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bars, Thule Aeroblade Bars, Whispbar Bars, and some factory installed crossbars. Using the T-Slot Mounts allows the ski rack to be mounted flush with the top of your crossbar for a clean look.
Locking ski carrier The Rhino-Rack 562U has locks included which lock the clamp shut around your bindings, preventing theft of your gear. The rack's mounting hardware uses security style Allen bolts to prevent theft of the ski rack from your roof rack.
Can also be used to carry fishing rods Rhino-Rack designs their ski and snowboard carriers for year-round use. The Rhino-Rack 562U can also be used to carry fishing rods on the roof of your vehicle.
- Carries up to 2 pairs of skis, 1 snowboard, or fishing rods
- Rhino-Rack ski and snowboard carriers are available in three sizes: the Rhino-Rack 562U Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier, the Rhino-Rack 564U Ski and Snowboard Carrier, and the Rhino-Rack 566U Ski and Snowboard Carrier
- Universal mounting hardware fits round, square, aero, and factory installed crossbar systems up to 3.5 inches wide
- T-Slot mounting hardware can be used on crossbars that have a T-Slot or C-Channel on top of the bar such as the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bars, Thule Aeroblade Bars, Whispbar Bars, and Yakima JetStream bars and some factory installed crossbars
- Each ski and board carrier includes locks and keys to prevent theft of your gear
- Security allen bolts are used on the universal mounting hardware to prevent theft of the ski rack from your roof rack
- Can also be used to carry fishing rods on the roof of your vehicle
- Total rack width: 16.5"
- Usable pad width for gear: 10.75"
- Product instructions: PDF Download (external link)