The TracRac 37001 T-Rac Pro2 is one of the most advanced fixed truck racks on the market today. Built with both professionals and avid sports enthusiasts in mind, the T-Rac Pro2 has the functionality and accessories you need to protect your valuable gear. Ladders, lumber, piping, kayaks, canoes and anything else you can think of can be secured safely and securely utilizing built in ARC cleats and aluminum load stop/tie downs.
The new Modular Design Platform in all T-Rac Pro2 products gives this rack the simplicity of a bolt together assembly while hiding the fasteners in an elegant way to ensure the rack looks as good as your truck does. The T-Rac Pro2 comes in multiple sizes to ensure the perfect fit for you truck. With its rust free powder coated 6000 series aluminum construction and 1000 pound capacity, the T-Rac Pro2 is the truck rack that will last.
- The 37001 T-Rac Pro2 will fit most compact trucks such as the Dodge Dakota, GMC Sonoma, Chevrolet S-10, or Nissan Frontier
- 1000 pound weight capacity
- 4 sliding book end load stops are included to keep your gear in place and offer tie down points for securing items to your rack
- Built in ARC cleats on the sides of the T-Rac give you a great tie down point for securing your gear
- Ultimate rack stability with corner brace design
- The T-Rac uses a damage free no drill installation using a single-axis clamp with u-channel protectors and rubber matting to protect your bedrail
- The built in toolbox mounting kit enables you to attach our TracBox or many other brands of toolbox to add secure, weatherproof storage to your truck bed
- Aerodynamic and Quiet crossbar design features wind diffuser strips to reduce noise
- No Rust Aluminum Construction with Powder Coating to Resist Wear and Match the Finish Quality of Your Truck
- Easy to install with preassembled uprights
- Lightweight, weighs only 55 pounds