The Thule Atmos X4 iPhone 6 Plus Case is the perfect smart phone case whether your hiking, biking, climbing, or just going to the office. The Atmos X4 is the thinnest and toughest case available so you know your phone will be safe and ready for whatever adventure you may find. With features such as the patent pending Bi-Component Armor, splash resistant technology, and Thule StratoShield screen protection your phone will remain protected without sacrificing its performance.
Ultra-thin, ultra-toughThe Thule Atmos X4 Case is engineered using Bi-Component Armor resulting in one of the toughest and thinnest cases on the market. The sleek and slim case is perfect for stashing a phone in a back shirt pocket while out cycling or in an easy-access jacket pocket while on the trail. Textured, rubberized back panels allow for an enhanced grip without any added bulk.
Superior screen protectionWhether in nature or at work, protecting your screen from scratches or, even worse, shatter, is paramount. The Thule StratoShield screen protectors deliver 5 times the impact protection of your phone’s screen alone, while maintaining the touch-screen responsiveness you expect from your device.
Tested to the highest standardsAt the Thule Test Center, products go through extreme testing before they can bear the Thule logo. That means testing everything from desert heat, arctic cold, water resistance, drop tests and wind tunnels to tensile, shock and crash tests. Thule conducts rigorous testing, both in Thule Test Center and in real world situations because dropping your phone just a few inches can mean disaster. Good thing Thule tests cases by dropping them from 2 meters.
Check out a video of the Thule Atmos X4's Screen Protection below.
- Color: White and Dark Shadow
- Fits the iPhone 6 Plus
- Patent Pending Bi-Component Armor provides exceptional protection with minimal bulk
- StratoShield screen protector delivers 5 times the impact protection (compared to screen alone)
- StratoShield guards against impact, scratches, glare and fingerprints while maintaining touch-screen responsiveness
- 2 meter drop tested: Shock-stop corners and bi-component armor provide exceptional protection
- Textured backpanels enhance grip without added bulk
- FunctionPlus metal volume buttons for enhanced performance
- Compatible with Touch ID sensor
- Easy and full access to all ports