The Yakima CargoPack is a 16 cubic foot roof cargo bag great for carrying extra luggage and camping gear. The CargoPack can be attached to a vehicle with side rails, a vehicle with side rails and crossbars, or onto a vehicle with a "naked roof" meaning the vehicle has no roof rails or crossbars.
The CargoPack roof bag features durable and weather-proof construction which protects your contents from the elements while travelling. The EVA molded panels add structure and style to the cargo bag while the high quality, heavy duty ballistic nylon protects your vehicles roof. Compression straps built into the bag stabilize the contents of your bag and tighten the load for improved aerodynamics.
The CargoPack features adjustable mounting straps which secure the bag to nearly any vehicle whether it as side rails, crossbars, or a naked roof. The cargo bag is easy to install and remove and folds up when not in use for easy storage.
- Attaches to nearly any vehicle whether it has side rails, crossbars or a naked roof using adjustable mounting straps
- Adds 16 cubic feet of storage space to the top of your vehicle
- Perfect for extra luggage and camping gear
- Durable and weather-proof construction protects contents from the elements during travel
- EVA molded panels add structure & style
- High quality, heavy-duty ballistic nylon protects vehicle roof
- Compression straps stabilize the contents and tightens load for improved aerodynamics
- Easy to install, remove and store when not in use
- Built in bottle opener on the strap hooks for ice cold "beverages" while setting up the tent
- Exterior Dimensions: 44" x 36" x 17"
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)