The Yakima SUPDawg is a Stand Up Paddleboard carrier which can hold up to two SUP Boards up to 36" wide on the roof of your car, truck, van, or suv. The SUP Dawg features a integrated strap system which automatically adjusts to the width of your board and stows the end of the straps during travel. The SUP carrier has soft padding which cradles and protects your board from damage and has an integrated roller for easier loading for oversized stand up paddle boards which can be difficult to load.
The 8004075 has built in universal mounting hardware which fits onto Yakima Roundbars Thule square bars, Whispbar crossbars, Thule Aeroblade bars, as well as most factory installed crossbars. No tools are required to install the SUP rack on to te vehicle. You simply turn the handles until the hardware is secured to the bar. Once installed the mounting hardware can be locked using Yakima SKS cores and keys to prevent theft of the carrier.
Locks are also included to secure the board to the vehicle. The strap which holds the boards down has a steel cable running through the strap to prevent theft of your valuable boards. Tip and Tail tie downs are also included to secure the boards to the front and back of the vehicle during transport.
- Carries up to 2 Stand Up Paddleboards
- Fits boards up to 36" wide
- Premium, sleek glossy black finish to compliment modern vehicles
- Integrated strap management automatically adjusts to your board width and stows strap ends for travel
- Soft padding cradles and protects your board
- Integrated rollers for easy loading of oversized SUPs
- Built in universal mounting hardware fits Yakima Roundbars, Thule square bars, Whispbar crossbars, Thule Aeroblade bars, as well as most factory installed crossbars
- Includes SKS locking system; locks rack to vehicle and boards to rack
- Includes everything you need to carry 2 SUPs