The Swagman 66684 Dispatch is a 2 bike hitch rack which is approved for use on the back of recreational vehicles. The Swagman Dispatch utilizes a 2 inch receiver allowing it to be be used on the back of travel trailers, 5th wheel trailers, and motor homes with either a properly installed 2 inch receiver or the Swagman 64025 RV Bumper Adapter, sold separately.
Carries a wide variety of bikes
The Swagman Dispatch is a tray style hitch bike rack, this means that your bike tires rest in an the wheel tray and a soft ratcheting hook slides down over the frame of your bike to hold the bike securely in position. Since the wheel trays can be slid from to side to side it can be adjusted to fit wheelbases up to 48 inches most bikes can be accommodated. If you need to carry a fat bike, you can use the Swagman 64694 Fat Tire Trays
Locking mechanism to secure your bikes
The Dispatch includes a locking hitch pin which is used to secure the bike rack onto your vehicle. There are also a cable lock that is included to lock your bikes to the rack itself.
The Dispatch utilizes a 2" hitch and has a bolt through pin at the folding mechanism which allows you to tighten it up ensure there is no extra movement at this point.
Can be mounted on the bumper of an RV
If you do not have a hitch on the back of your RV you can purchase the Swagman 64025 RV Bumper Adapter
. The Swagman 64025 RV Bumper Adapter gives you a 2 inch receiver for a bicycle rack on the bumper of your RV. The 64025 fits 4 inch to 4.5 inch square bumpers and is only for use on bumpers that are continuously welded to the frame of your RV.
- Carries up to two bikes
- Approved for use on an RV such as a motor home, 5th wheel trailer, or travel trailer with either a properly installed 2 inch hitch or the Swagman 64025 RV Bumper Adapter, sold separately
- In order to use this product on an RV bumper you must ensure that you have either a 4 inch or 4.5 inch square steel bumper which is continuously welded to the frame of your trailer
- Tray style design supports the wheels of your bike while a ratcheting hook secures over the frame of your bike holding it firmly in position without the bike moving or swaying
- Fits a wide variety of bikes including kids bikes, full suspension mountain bikes, and ladies bikes with step through frames
- Some bikes such as cruiser bikes, e-bikes, and bikes with step thru frames may require use of the Swagman 63999 Cruiser Bar to create a higher top tube for the ratcheting hooks of the bike rack to secure to.
- Includes a locking, threaded hitch pin which virtually eliminate movement at the base of the rack and locks the bike rack to the hitch or bumper adapter
- A cable lock is also included to secure your bikes to the hitch pin
- Do not use on the back of a tent trailer. If you are looking for a bike rack for your tent trailer check out our Tent Trailer Mounted Bike Racks
- Weight Capacity(Total): 90 lbs.
- Weight Capacity(Per bike): 45 lbs.
- Maximum wheel base: 48"
- Fits 20" to 29" wheels
- Maximum tire width: 3" without Swagman 64694 Fat Tire Trays (sold separately)
- Distance between bikes: 9.67"
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Important Measurements:
- Hitch pin to closest point when folded up: 7.62"
- Hitch pin to closest point in use: 9.33"
- Hitch pin to closest bike tray in use 9.33"
- Hitch pin to furthest point when folded up: 16.83"
- Hitch pin to furthest point in use: 30.51"
- Product Weight: 51 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 52.2 lbs
- Product dimensions: PDF download
- Product instructions: PDF download