The RockyMounts LiftOp Smalls is a roof mounted ski and snowboard carrier giving you the ability to carry up to three pairs of fat skis or two snowboards. The LiftOp Smalls features a tubular design providing increased strength and giving the rack a low-profile look, this cuts down on wind noise along with making the rack more fuel efficient.
One button opening
The LiftOp Smalls uses a one-touch push to open lever that allows you to easily open up the ski and snowboard carrier with one hand. The large button design allows for the rack to opened with ease even if you're wearing your bulky winter gloves to keep your hands warm on those colder days.
Universal mounting hardware
The LiftOp Smalls uses a form fitting cable mount which gives it the ability to be mounted securely onto the majority of factory and after market roof racks. Additionally the LiftOp Smalls includes T-Track mounting hardware which allows for seamless integration into the top channel of the Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo, Mini, Rhino, Ouray, Aeroblade and Whispbar crossbar systems.
The LiftOp Smalls includes one lock per rack allowing you to lock your skis and snowboards down onto your crossbar system.
- Carries up to three pairs of fat skis or two snowboards
- Low-profile, quiet, and fuel-efficient tubular design
- 1-touch push button lever makes open the rack easier even while wearing bulky gloves
- Plush rubber padding securely holds skis and boards in place
- Form fitting cable mounts attach around factory, square and round crossbars
- T-track hardware fits bars such as the Rocky Mounts Ouray, Thule AeroBlade, Yakima Whispbar, Rhino Rack Vortex and factory bars from Audi, BMW, Mini, Mercedes and Porsche
- Includes locks and keys which lock the rack to your car as well as the skis / boards to the rack
- Height with cable mount: 5.5 inches
- Height with T-track mount: 4.25 inches
- Width: 27.5 inches
- Usable width : 22 inches