The Thule 526XT Circuit Fork Mount bike rack is a low profile rack that combines style, aerodynamics and ease of use. The 526XT Circuit offers a tool-free universal mounting system that is compatible with the Thule AeroBlades, Thule square load bars, Yakima round bars, Whispbar crossbars and most factory installed crossbar systems.
The Thule 526XT Circuit requires you to remove the front tire off of your bike, your bike is then mounted onto the rack by the forks. The 526XT Circuit features Thule's AeroHead low-profile design for sleek looks and less wind resistance.
The 526XT includes a new single-side adjustment skewer to improve usability. This re-designed skewer allows you to adjust the tightness on the same side as the cam lever making the rack quicker and simpler to use.
- Fits most disc brake and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles
- AeroHead low-profile reinforced head combines aerodynamics, durability and style
- Lockable SecureSkewer for quick loading/unloading with additional security using Thule locks (sold separately) which locks the bike to carrier and carrier to rack
- Tool-free universal mounting makes it simple and easy to install
- "D" shaped low profile aluminium tray made from corrosion-resistant aluminium to withstand the elements
- Integrated wheel cradle high wall design provides added protection and the perfect fit beneath your wheel
- Ratcheting strap quickly and gently secures the wheel to the tray
- Fits Thule AeroBlade, square bars, round bars and most factory racks
- Carries bikes with wheelbases up to 48" and tire widths up to 3"
- Compatible with high profile rims
- The 526XT Circuit is compatible with 9mm bike forks but adapters for 15mm, 20mm, and Lefty forks can be purchased separately to fit a variety of bikes
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)