The Thule 8703 AirScreen 52 Inch Fairing is a crossbar mounted wind deflector which improves airflow around your crossbar system, cutting down on wind noise and improving fuel efficiency. The Thule AirScreen is a tool free installation and fits onto any of the Thule crossbar systems - AeroBlade, AeroBlade Edge, and Square Bar.
Reduces wind noiseThe Thule AirScreen is designed to smooth out the airflow over your roof rack system. This reduces the potential wind noise which can be created by your crossbar system, while improving your fuel efficiency.
Thule specific mountNew system-specific clamps allow the AirScreen to be securely mounted onto Thule AeroBlade, AeroBlade Edge, or the Square Bars. On AeroBlade crossbars, this new attachment hardware allows installation without impeding your access to the crossbar T-track, allowing for much greater versatility than other fairing designs.
Easy to use The Thule AirScreen is a tool free installation that's easier to install and remove than previous generations of Thule fairings.
- Tool free assembly and installation
- Attaches to Thule AeroBlade, AeroBlade Edge and Square Bar with included bar-specific clamps
- AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge clamps give full access to the upper T-track for quick accessory mounting and removal
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)
- Length: 52 inches / 132 centimetres
- Width: 5.5 inches / 15 centimetres
- Depth: 2 inches / 5 centimetres