The Inno INA389 Tire Hold 2 is a roof mount bike rack that uses a unique dual wheel hoop system to keep your bike secure and upright on your vehicle. The Inno Tire Hold II is the perfect option if you want to mount a bike onto your crossbars without contacting the frame of your bike.
Please note:The last of the INA389s are previous display models. They are complete, but will not ship in the original packaging.
The front and rear wheel arms of the INA389 are customizable to accommodate different tire sizes, fitting everything from 20" to 29" wheels and up to 2.7" wide with hand-adjustable stays. In order to cut down on wind noise there is included plugs that fill the additional slots.
With the rack folded compactly on your vehicle's roof, there are only three steps to load a bike into the rack:
- Unfold the front and rear arms of the rack.
- Lift up the bike and push the front wheel into the front arm, where the rack's Self-Standing Auto System takes over to hold your bike upright without you holding on.
- Push the rear ratcheting arm of the rack forward to lock the bike into position.
A braided steel cable is included that gives you the ability to lock your bike through the central triangle of your bike frame. Your bike stays locked with both the locking cable and the locking rear arm for increased security compared to similarly priced rack systems.
The Inno INA389 is unique in how it sits on to a roof rack. The positioning of the rack is determined by the position of your roof racks rear bar. The over-built tray of the rack sits forward over the front bar, helping to avoid the rear hatch in cases where other bike racks would cause hatch interference. Ideal for SUVs, minivans, hatchbacks, and wagons.
- Carrier secures bike without touching bike frame or cable brake systems.
- No tools required for Universal Mounting System.
- Fits Inno, Yakima, Thule and most factory installed crossbars.
- Supports most bike frame styles along with the widest variety of bikes from down hill mountain bikes to road bikes with deep dish tires.
- Locking rear ratchet tire holder.
- Includes locking bike cable to secure your bike to the rack.
- Supported tire sizes from 20 to 29 inches tire diameter(Except for 650C), from 18C to 2.7inches in width of tire
- Maximum bicycle weight: 50 lb (23 kg).
- Rack weight: 14.6 lb (6.6 kg).
- Instructions - PDF download (external link) (17.9 MB)