The RockyMounts LoBall Locking is a bolt on style fork mounted bike carrier designed to carry a bike with a 9mm quick release. The LoBall is considered a "do-it-yourself" type of installation and can be mounted onto the majority of flat surfaces. The skewer includes a built in lock which allows you to secure your bicycle onto the rack.
The LoBall works by clamping on to the 9mm fork of your bike similar to a quick release skewer. Once the skewer has been clamped securely onto your fork it can then be locked preventing someone else from being able to release it and remove your bike.
Bolt on style rack
The LoBall Locking bike carrier is designed so that you can bolt it on to the majority of flat surfaces. The common applications include the bed of trucks, canopies, trailers, vans or SUVs. For the majority of these installs it is recommended that you have underside access as this makes it significantly easier for the installation.
- Carries a single bike
- Designed to bolt onto trucks, trailers, vans or SUVs
- Fits a bike with 9mm quick release
- Made out of non-corrosive 6063 aluminium
- Includes both locks and keys to secure your bike onto the rack
- Mounting hardware is not included
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)