The Kuat NV 2.0 Add-On Gray is used in combination with the Kuat NV 2.0 Gray 2" bike rack
(sold separately) to increase its carrying capacity from 2 bikes up to 4 bikes. Now you have no reason not to take your friends along for the trip.
The NV 2.0 Add-On is designed for a quick change between 2 and 4 bikes compared to competing racks. The NV 2.0's Trail Doc repair stand is compatible with the Add-On.
Please note that when using the two bike base alone, the NV 2.0 can carry bikes up to 60 lbs per bike. However, when using the NV 2.0 Add-On to carry four bikes, the maximum capacity is 40 lbs per bike.
- Carries up to 4 bikes when used with Kuat NV 2.0 Gray 2" bike rack (sold separately)
- Compatible with NV 2.0 2" only; not compatible with 1.25" model due to hitch receiver capacity
- Maximum capacity of 40 lbs per bike
- Designed for a quick change between 2 and 4 bikes compared to competing racks
- Holds tires as large as 4.8" wide with use of the Kuat APBK Phat Bike Kit (sold separately)
- Fits 20" to 29" tires; wheel adapter needed for 20-24" tires
- Holds bikes with wheelbases up to 48"
- Adjustable front tire cradle system
- Fully integrated cable locks
- Trail Doc compatible
- Front tire ratchet design with intuitive release
- Rear tire strap features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- Premium gloss metallic powder with water transferred logos
- If you need to use the Trail Doc but don't want to bring the whole bike rack with you, you can remove the Trail Doc and use it in combination with the Kuat Tri-Doc to create a portable bike stand
- Product instructions: PDF download