The CycleOps JetFluid Pro indoor cycle trainer provides you with smooth, realistic accelerations, reliably consistent restistance, and long-lasting performance. The JetFluid Pro's patented design channels 100% of intake air to efficiently cool the resistance unit and maintain a consistent power curve while the individually precision-balanced fly wheel eliminates "dead weight" and maximizes inertia. So what does that mean for you? Road-like performance, pure and simple.
The JetFluid Pro Trainer with Training Kit includes 2 Climbing Blocks, a Training Mat, and a Sweat Guard.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Encased fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and more consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 70-71 decibels.
- Smooth, quiet and realistic resistance.
- Includes 2 Climbing Blocks, a Training Mat, and a Sweat Guard
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Single-leg leveling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design.
- Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.