The Yakima TimberLine Kit Small is a set of four Yakima TimberLine towers with two 50" (Small) steel CoreBars, giving you a complete two bar rack on vehicles with existing raised siderails. The TimberLine kit is designed for easy installation and removal with an aerodynamic shape at a budget-friendly price.
Fits virtually any raised side rails
The TimberLine Towers feature over-molded, wrap around, stainless steel straps which secure around the raised siderails on your vehicle. A pre-calibrated torque driver is included to ensure the exact tightness level during installation. Use the Yakima Fit Guide
to determine if the TimberLine Kit is a fit for your vehicle.
Bar pitch adjustment
Yakima's built in BarBed Pitch Adjustment provides you with 12 degrees of flexibility so you can easily adjust the pitch of the CoreBars. This is very useful on vehicles with a curved roof line, as it keeps the bars level and makes it easier to attach accessories.
The rack can be secured to your vehicle by purchasing 4 x Yakima SKS lock cores
(sold separately) to lock each tower down to your vehicle's raised rails. Locks are especially important if you are carrying bikes or a cargo box as it prevents theft of your gear.
- Includes 4 x TimberLine towers and 2 x 50" (Small) CoreBars with endcaps
- A complete two bar, aerodynamic bar rack for use on vehicle's with existing raised rails
- CoreBars have vinyl-wrapped, roll-formed steel construction for strength and durability with an aerodynamic shape
- Simple installation with provided torque tool
- Load capacity up to 220 lbs / 100 kg dependent on vehicle - please see Yakima Fit Guide for your vehicle's recommended load capacity
- Add 4 x Yakima SKS lock cores (sold separately) to lock each tower down to your vehicle's raised rails
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)