The Yakima FlushBar SM is a premium single aluminum roof rack crossbar for use on vehicles with naked roofs, raised rails, tracks, or fixed point hardware. It gets used in combination with SmartFoot Fitting Kits (or vehicle-specific Whispbar Fit Kits
) to create a customized fit to your vehicle's roof.
Premium aluminum aerodynamic design
The extruded aluminum crossbar profile used by the FlushBar was originally designed by Whispbar to be the quietest and most fuel efficient on the market. The WindRidge leading bar edge is designed to control laminar airflow over the bar, reducing buffeting and keeping your vehicle's cabin quiet.
SmartFill T-track for easy accessory installation
The top of the FlushBar has a SmartFill rubber strip built into the T-track. To install track-mounted accessories, simply slide them in from the end of the bar, or drop QuickDock and SmarT-slot mounts in from the top. There is no need to remove or cut the rubber strip as you would with competing racks.
Sized specific to your vehicle
Several sizes of Yakima FlushBar are available to fit different vehicles: XXXS, XXS, XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL, and XXXL. To determine the correct size for use on your vehicle's raised side rails and compatibility with different accessories, use the Yakima Fit Guide
or contact us for assistance
with custom fits.
Three custom fitting kits available
There are three SmartFoot fitting kits available to help you complete a custom installation on your vehicle. The K323 Permanent Mount Fitting Kit
is used to give you a permanent base on naked roofs. If you have raised rails, the K328 Raised Rail Fitting Kit
can be used with the FlushBar to give you a higher profile bar option than the Yakima RailBar. For vehicles with factory T-tracks like canopies and some minivans and SUVs, the K450 Track Mount Fitting Kit
gives you a huge range of possible bar positions. Note that you can also use vehicle-specific Whispbar Fit Kits
with Yakima FlushBar racks.
Lockable with SKS lock cores
Need security? The FlushBar accepts Yakima's Same Key System lock cores
(sold separately) to lock the plastic cover on top of the attachment hardware access. Each end of the bar takes a single lock core, so you will need two cores to completely lock a single FlushBar (four cores for a two bar system).
- Includes one crossbar - fit kits sold separately
- Colour: Silver
- Size: SM
- Also available in sizes XXXS, XXS, XS, MD, LG, XL, XXL, XXXL for different vehicles
- Compatible with Yakima FlushBar Fit Kits or with Whispbar Fit Kits to give you a customized fit (sold separately)
- Sleek tower design is integrated into the end of the crossbar for a seamless appearance
- Aerodynamic profile designed to reduce noise and decreases drag
- WindRidge on the leading bar edge controls laminar airflow over the bar to optimize aerodynamics
- Patented SmartFill technology allows for easy install of QuickDock or SmarT-slot style mounts
- Installs with vehicle specific SmartFoot Fitting Kits
- Easily locks to your vehicle with Yakima SKS system (sold separately)
- Maximum load 165 lbs / 75 kg (depending on vehicle rating)
- Add 2 x Yakima SKS lock cores (sold separately) to lock the bar to your vehicle's raised rails (or four lock cores for a two bar system)