The Yakima EZ+1 is a third bike add-on for the Yakima DrTray platform bike rack. It easily pops on and off at the rearmost position of the DrTray's spine. The EZ+1 has an elevated stand-off base to push the bike further back and away from the other bikes, improving clearance. The DrTray's rear tilt lever remain accessible below the EZ+1.
Carries nearly any bike
Like the DrTray, the EZ+1 can carry road bikes, mountain bikes, and fat bikes with wheels up to 5" wide. The maximum bike weight per tray remains 40 lbs / 18.1 kg.
Elevated standoff for improved clearance
The base of the EZ+1 sits up and back from the rearmost position on the DrTray's spine. This lifts the bike higher than the middle bike and keeps the excellent bike-to-bike spacing of the DrTray.
Rear of vehicle access
The rear tilt lever on the DrTray's base remains accessible under the EZ+1's third bike. The entire 3 bike system is able to fold down away from the vehicle to let you into your rear hatch with bikes loaded.
Full security system
An SKS (Same Key System) cable lock system on the EZ+1 secures the bikes by the wheels and frame to help prevent theft. The DrTray base rack is already locked to your vehicle using its locking SpeedKnob attachment system, giving you a full security system.
- Expands the Yakima DrTray's carrying capacity to 3 bikes
- Compatible with both the Yakima DrTray 2" and Yakima DrTray 1.25" (both sold separately)
- Securely carries wheel sizes from 26" to 29" and up to 5" wide tires
- Quick and easy to put on and take off
- SKS cable lock system secures both wheels and frame to help prevent theft
- Elevated for added clearance between bikes
- Weight: 14 lbs / 6.4 kg
- Max bike weight: 40 lbs / 18.1 kg
- Spacing between bikes: 11.5" plus elevated
- PDF Download