The Thule 895 DockGrip is a versatile flat mounted kayak carrier that utilizes large cushioned pads to protect the hull of your boat. The cradles of the Dock Grip are designed to be flexible in order to accommodate a large variety of different hull shapes along with stand up paddle boards (SUP).
Universal mounting hardware
Designed to fit onto a variety of Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks right out of the box. This can be done using either the included FlipFit brackets which use wing nuts to tighten around the bar or the T-Track mounting hardware to fit into the top channel of Aeroblades, Jetstreams, Whispbars and certain factory racks.
Carries both Kayaks and SUP boards
The 895 DockGrip utilizes large, flexible, cushioned pads to protect the base of your kayak or SUP board. These flexible cradles give you the ability to carry boats with a wide range of different hull styles along with SUP boards. This is done using two independent pivoting saddles with an angle setting lever to properly contour to the shape of your gear.
Includes all tie-down straps
With the DockGrip you also get two straps with car-protective buckle bumpers for tying your kayak or SUP down side to side along with Thule's QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs to secure the front and back of your gear.
- Can carry a variety of hull shapes as well as SUP’s with two independent pivoting saddles with angle-setting lever
- Protects the hull with large, flexible, cushioned pads
- Easily secure the kayak or SUP using the centre load straps with car-protective buckle bumpers and QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs
- Fits a variety of Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks due to T-Track and FlipFit brackets
- Accommodates kayaks and SUP’s up to 36 inches wide and 85 lbs.
- SKU: 895
- Manufacturer: Thule
- Carries one kayak or SUP
- Materials: High impact nylon and stainless steel
- Height: 20 cm / 8 in
- Length: 14.5 cm / 5.75 in
- Depth: 10 cm / 4 in
- Weight: 7.6 lbs / 3.4 kg