The SportRack SR5514 Mooring 4-in-1 is a roof mounted kayak and stand up paddle board carrier. The Mooring can be used to carry a single kayak on the flat or in a J-style position, alternatively you can carry two boats if you set them on the edge in a stacker style. Lastly if the centre post is folded down you have the ability to mount a SUP board onto the system.
Four in One Carrier
You have the ability to carry kayaks on the flat(saddle style), on the edge, on a angle(J-style carrier), or you can carry a stand up paddle board. This adjustability also gives the rack better clearance if you are leaving the rack attached to your vehicle and pulling into a garage or parkade.
Universal Mounting Hardware
The SR5514 uses a universal style of mounting hardware giving you the flexibility to attach it onto a variety of different crossbar systems. The maximum crossbar width that the Mooring will mount onto is 3.5 inches.
Tie down straps included
The SR5514 Mooring includes bow and stern straps to secure the front and rear of your kayak along with two load straps which secure your kayak down side to side.
- Carries both kayaks and SUPs in different configurations to maximize roof and carrying space
- Four ways to carry: kayaks in the saddle, J-style, can be used as a stacker or carry SUPs
- Includes two pair of bow and stern tie downs and four load straps
- Folds down when not in use
- Padded arms to protect the kayaks/SUPs
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36” wide and 75 lbs (34 kg)
- Mounts directly to most factory and aftermarket rack systems (maximum 3.5” crossbar diameter)
- Crossbars must be at least 24 inches apart
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)
- SKU: SR5514