The Tepui Kukenam 3 roof top tent is the most popular model in the Tepui tent line up. The Tepui Kukenam is a great option for those looking to get into the wilderness with comfort and protection. It is also an excellent option for two people seeking additional headroom and gear space. You can expand the Kukenam even further by purchasing an optional annex. On this model the annex attaches behind the ladder with separate access from the tent.
- Sleeps up to 3 people
- Color: Olive Green
- Spacious A-frame design offers excellent head room to fully sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows
- Made from high quality 600D rip-stop ventilate coated poly-cotton material so you will be protected from even the heaviest rain and winds
- Tight no-see-um mosquito netting in all windows and doors
- 4 large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- 2-1/2" high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home
- Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars
- Sleeping Capacity: 3-person
- Seasons: 4-season
- Size(Closed): 56" x 48" x 12" (WxLxH)
- Size(Open): 56" x 96" x 52" (WxLxH)
- Sleeping Footprint: 56" x 96" (WxL)
- Canopy Fabric: 260G Poly-Cotton; 600D Ripstop
- Mosquito Screens: No-See-Um Mesh
- Rain-Fly Fabric: 420D Polyester Oxford; PU Coated
- Mattress: High Density 2.5" Foam with Cotton Cover
- Annex Material: 260G Poly-Cotton; 600D Ripstop (sold separately)
- Annex Area: 72" x 60" (30 sq. ft.) (sold separately)
- Travel Cover: 1000G Heavy Duty PVC
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Internal Frame: 5/8" Aluminum Tube
- Base Construction: Aluminum Tube Frame w/ Cap Sheets
- Ladder: 8'6" Telescoping Aluminum
Will this tent fit your vehicle and/or roof rack?
To determine if this roof top tent will fit your vehicle and/or roof rack please read the Tepui Roof Top Tent Guidelines
. This guide will assist you in determine if your roof rack system is capable of carrying a roof top tent. If you are unsure your vehicle or roof rack can carry a roof top tent please contact us and we can assist you.