The Thule Aeroblade Edge 7600 Black Roof Rack Package creates a strong, secure, and aerodynamic crossbar system on vehicles equipped with flush side rails, fixed points, and tracks.
The 7600 Aeroblade Edge Roof Rack attaches to the roof of your vehicle using a vehicle specific fit kit which includes custom parts for your car, truck, van, or suv depending on whether your vehicle has fixed points, flush side rails, or tracks.
This Thule Aeroblade Edge Roof Rack Package includes the following parts:
- Two Aeroblade Edge Roof Bars suited to fit your vehicle
- One vehicle specific fit kit custom shaped to your vehicle
How do I know if it fits my vehicle?
This roof rack package is designed to fit most vehicles with flush side rails or fixed points. Each roof rack package will include a vehicle specific fit kit as well as bars long enough to fit your vehicle.
By providing us with your vehicle information when purchasing this roof rack package our staff will confirm that this system fits your vehicle and determine which bar size and which fit kit your vehicle will require.
How does it attach to my vehicle?
The Thule Aeroblade Roof Rack Package uses a vehicle specific fit kit to attach to your vehicles flush side rails or fixed points. Simply attach the fit kit onto the Aeroblade Edge Bars, place the rack onto the vehicle, and follow the instructions contained in the fit kit to properly attach the rack. The fit kit will contain information for where and how to mount the roof rack. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully to ensure proper installation.
Add a set of locks
Prevent theft of your roof rack by purchasing a Thule 450400 - 4 Pack of Locks
. The locks get installed into the covers to prevent someone from removing the rack from your vehicle.
- Includes two Thule Aeroblade Edge Load Bars, and a vehicle specific fit kit
- Color: Black
- Thule AeroBlade load bars are strong, quiet and aerodynamic providing maximum capacity, no whistling or howling and low wind drag. The aluminum BoxBeam construction has a dedicated slot for foot attachment and a separate t-slot track for mounting certain carriers
- The Thule Fit Kit is specifically engineered for your specific vehicle and has protective rubber contoured pads which attach to the base of the Podium Foot and attaches to your vehicles fixed points, flush side rails, or tracks.
- The weight capacity for this base roof rack is up to 165 pounds evenly distributed, some vehicles may be less