The Thule SquareBar Evo Roof Rack Package for Flush Side Rails, Fixed Points, and Tracks is designed to fit onto vehicles with Flush Side Rails (rails which are raised up off the vehicle but without a gap between the rail and the vehicle), Fixed Points (mounting points located in 4 positions on the vehicle typically covered by a plastic cover), and Tracks (long flat rails with a channel in the top of them). The SquareBar Evo Roof Rack Package provides your vehicle with a strong, secure, and rectangular shaped crossbar system that can be used to attach bike racks, ski racks, roof boxes, kayak racks, and more.
The Thule SquareBar Evo Roof Rack Package will include a 460R Rapid Podium Foot Pack, set of SquareBar Evo Load Bars, and a vehicle specific fit kit. The vehicle specific fit kit will have the required mounting hardware to attach the roof rack to your flush side rails, fixed points, or tracks.
This Thule SquareBar Evo Roof Rack Package includes the following parts:
- Thule 460R Rapid Podium Foot Pack
- A pair of Thule SquareBar Evo Load Bars (sized according to your vehicle)
- One vehicle specific fit kit (with specific mounting hardware for your vehicle)
How do I know if it fits my vehicle?
This roof rack package is designed to fit most vehicles with flush side rails, fixed points, or factory installed tracks. This roof rack package will include the correct foot pack for your vehicle, the correct length of bar for your vehicle, as well as the correct fit kit for your vehicle.
By providing us with your vehicle information when purchasing this roof rack package our staff will confirm that this system fits your vehicle and determine which bar size and which fit kit your vehicle will require.
How does it attach to my vehicle?
The Thule SquareBar Evo Roof Rack Package uses a vehicle specific fit kit to attach to your vehicles flush side rails, fixed points, or factory installed tracks. You start by sliding the 460R Feet on to the SquareBar Evo Load Bars then installing the vehicle specific hardware onto the feet. Once assembled you will placethe rack on to the vehicle and attach it by following the included instructions. The fit kit will contain information for where and how to mount the roof rack. Once in the correct position you will tighten the rack using the included hex key. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully to ensure proper installation.
Add a set of locks
Prevent theft of your roof rack by purchasing a Thule 450400 - 4 Pack of Locks
. The locks get installed into the covers which block access to the mounting hardware and prevents theft of the roof rack.
- Includes the Thule 460R Rapid Podium Foot Pack, a pair of Thule SquareBar Evo Load Bars, and a vehicle specific fit kit
- Bar Color: Black
- The Thule 460R Rapid Podium Foot provides the strongest hold, safest fit and has 50% fewer parts than other racks for the easiest installation
- Rectangular bar shape is designed to work with a wide variety of accessories
- The Thule Fit Kit is specifically engineered for your specific vehicle and has protective rubber contoured pads which attach to the base of the Podium Foot and attaches to your vehicles fixed points, flush side rails, or tracks.
- The weight capacity for this base roof rack is up to 165 pounds evenly distributed, some vehicles may be less