The Thule T2 Pro XTR 4 Bike Hitch Rack is a locking, platform style hitch rack that holds bikes securely with a large ratcheting arm over the front wheel. The new generation T2 Pro XTR Black is loaded with features to make using the rack easier than ever while holding the greatest variety of bikes. The Thule T2 Pro XTR 4 Bike Rack Package includes the Thule 9034XTR 2 Bike Rack and the Thule 9036XTB 2 Bike Add-On.
Carries a wide variety of bikes with ease
The T2 Pro XTR 4 Bike Rack uses a locking, ratcheting arm that hugs the front wheel into an over-sized wheel hoop to happily accommodate 20" to 29" wheels with anything from skinny roadie tires to fat bike tires, and everything in between.
Accessible folding mechanism
An accessible folding handle to raise or lower the rack is located at the end of the rack for ease of use. With this handle, there is no need to reach through bike frames or between the bikes and the vehicle to access the folding feature. The T2 Pro XTR 4 Bike Rack is capable of folding down and away from a vehicle's rear hatch to allow you to access your cargo without taking the bikes out of the rack. When not carrying bikes, the rack folds up vertically for storage.
Tool free installation
The T2 Pro XTR 4 Bike Rack attaches into a 2" hitch receiver using a tools-free, locking Auto-Attach system. This is done by simply turning the dial at the base of the rack until it is tight and then locking it. Once it has been locked the dial will then free spin preventing someone from being able to loosen off your rack.
Built in wheels
The Thule T2 Pro XTR 4 Bike Rack has wheels built into the base of the rack. This makes it easy to install the rack onto your vehicle. Simply roll the rack over to your vehicle, lift it up, and install it into the hitch! Say goodbye to back pain from lugging around a heavy rack!
Carries up to four bikes
The T2 Pro XTR 4 Bike Rack allows up to four bikes to be carried at one time on a 2" class 3 or greater hitch. The 2 bike trays closest to the vehicle can carry bikes weighing up to 60lb each, but total weight of all bikes must not exceed 160lb.
Each wheel arm has a locking cable included which can be wrapped around the frame and front wheel of each bike to secure them to the rack. The tool free installation system also features a lock core in the tightening mechanism to prevent the rack from being removed while locked.
The Thule T2 Pro XTR 4 Bike Package includes the following components:
- Carries 4 bikes up to 160lb total.
- The 2 trays closest to the vehicle can carry up to 60lb per bike as long as the total weight of all bikes being carried does not exceed 160lb.
- Colour: Black
- For use on class 3 or greater 2" receivers only
- Conveniently located folding handle for solo use
- Tool-free installation, no more wrenching when you want to go for a ride
- Set spacing between bikes to prevent contact
- Long trays to accommodate bike wheelbases up to 50.5"
- Fits wheel sizes from 20 to 29"
- Bikes are carried in upright positions
- Oversized wheel hoops fit tires of all sizes, from road to fat bike
- Thule One-Key locks and 2x keys included
- Weight Capacity(Total): 160 lbs.
- Weight Capacity(Per bike): 40 lbs.
- Tire size range: 20" to 29"
- Max wheel base: 50.5"
- Distance between bikes (center to center): 12.5"
- Max tire width: 5"
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Important Measurements:
- Hitch pin to closest point folded up: 5"
- Hitch pin closest point in use: 6.5"
- Hitch pin to furthest point folded up: 20.5"
- Hitch pin furthest point in use: 60.1"
- Product Weight: 94 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 110.4 lbs.
- 2 Bike Base instructions: PDF download (external link)
- 2 Bike Add-On Instructions: PDF download (external link)
- Thule hitch bike rack compatibility fit guide: PDF download