The Hollywood HR1400Z SportRider 4 is a heavy duty 4 bike rack that will fit almost any style of bike using a padded locking universal top clamp and adjustable wheel holders. For ease of use, the SportRider 4 comes out of the box with the 2 bike and the add-on not attached to one another. The two bike add-on kit (included in the box) is easily assembled to the base unit by installing & tightening two bolts once it has been set up the first time.
The HR1400Z features a patented "No Wobble-No Tools" hitch tightening system with a locking hitch pin, keyed alike locking arms, and a 8' security cable.
The Hollywood HR1400Z was designed so that you can fold the bike rack up flat against the back of the vehicle when there are no bikes loaded. You can also tilt the HR1400Z away from the back of the vehicle in order to get better access into the back hatch of your vehicle. this can be done with the bikes loaded or without bikes.
Loading your bikes
To load your bikes onto the HR1400Z you simply drop the bike into the wheel holders, and then slide the locking arm down onto the frame of your bike. If this is your first time loading the bike into the wheel holders you will need to adjust them to accommodate your bike. Once it has been adjusted the first time you will no longer need to adjust it unless you are carry different bikes each time.
Fits a wide variety of bikes
In order to fit that widest variety of bikes the HR1400Z uses adjustable wheels trays that allow you to accommodate bikes with different wheel bases. Once your bike is mounted into the wheel trays there is a adjustable hook that ratchets securely down onto the frame of your bike to hold it in place.
Fat bike compatible
Need to carry a fat bike? The HR1400Z can be used to carry a fat bike with the Hollywood Sport Rider Fat Bike Kit
- Capacity: Four Bikes (Max. 50 lbs per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2" only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Platform Style allows for easy loading and unloading of all shapes and sizes of bikes
- Configurable as either a 2 bike or 4 bike rack
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60"
- Maximum tire width: 3" without fat bike wheel trays
- You can add the Hollywood Sport Rider Fat Bike Kit onto any Hollywood SportRider bike carrier to carry a Fat Bike
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable and locking frame hooks
- Patented “No Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Tilts down for easy cargo door access
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)