The Thule Vector Alpine Titan 6135T is a roof mounted cargo box like no other. The Vector perfectly pairs performance styling with premium features in order to provide an enhanced user experience from installation to application. The Vector is designed to be easy to use in any situation - whether it is mounting the box, loading and unloading, or checking the gear in the middle of the night. At every step of the way, Thule Vector brings premium functionality.
Securely mounted with upgraded PowerClick hardware
Thule's PowerClick hardware is designed for quick mounting and removal of the box. It consists of two coated stainless steel jaws below the box that are adjustable front to back within a set track. Inside the box, a simple handle turns to close the jaws and audibly clicks to let you know the correct torque has been achieved. This generation of PowerClick hardware has the widest jaw spread yet, allowing easier installation on to wide factory and aftermarket crossbars.
The Vector utilizes a felt lined base to protect both the box and your gear while travelling. The white interior of the lid combined with LED-light makes it easier to see your gear when you're loading or unloading especially at night.
Space-efficient design sits forward off the hatch
The Vector is designed to sit low around a vehicle's crossbars. This helps keep the overall height of the rack system low, reducing drag, and improving fuel efficiency. The adjustable attachment hardware sits back on the box, keeping more of the nose forward to let you carry skis and other long items while avoiding the rear hatch on most vehicles.
DualSide opening for easy access
DualSide opening means you can easily get into the Thule Vector from either the driver or passenger side of the vehicle. The locks on each side of the box act as the hinge for the alternate side. To open the alternate side of the box, simply close and lock the lid and use your key to open the other side of the box. This makes installation/removal and loading/unloading much simpler than with a single side opening box.
SlideLock system automatically locks the lid when closed
The SlideLock system on the Vector makes it easier than ever to open or close your box. When opening the box, an exterior release trigger lets you easily pop the top lid when it is unlocked. To close the box, simply pull down on the top lid and the SlideLock mechanism engages to secure the lid closed automatically as the lids meet. Using your key, you are able to lock the box without having to turn against the tension of the interior locking bar like on simpler boxes.
- Color: Titan Matte
- An elegant, sporty design with seamless integration of the lid and the base that adds a distinctive look to any car
- A premium interior with integrated lighting and a felt-lined base for increased gear protection that enhances the user experience
- Reinforced lid makes for a smooth, effortless dual-sided opening and closing
- A white-colored interior of the lid combined with a LED-light facilitates loading and unloading at night
- SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions that automatically locks the lid in place and shows when the box is closed securely
- Easy to mount thanks to the PowerClick quick-mount system. The integrated torque indicator clicks when it’s properly mounted, ensuring fast and secure fitting
- Full trunk access with minimal risk of contact with the cargo box, thanks to its forward position on the vehicle roof
- Including Thule Box Lid Cover to protect the box from scratches and dust during storage
- Fits Thule AeroBlade and SquareBars, and most other factory and aftermarket crossbar systems
- 2 x Thule One-Key locks and keys are included which lock your box closed to secure your cargo and to prevent access to the attachment hardware
- If you have a garage with limited space, you can hang the box from your ceiling using the Thule 572 Multi Lift
- Volume: 13.4 cubic feet
- Material: ABS plastic
- External Dimensions(L x W x H): 89.8" x 34.8" x 12.6"
- Internal Dimensions(L x W x H): 80.5" x 30.7" x 11"
- Height from top of crossbars: 12.75"
- Weight: 65.9 lbs
- Warranty: Limited lifetime with Thule BringIt! Guarantee
- Max ski capacity: 4-6
- Max snowboard capacity: 3-5
- Max ski length: 200cm
- SKU Number: 6135T
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)
- Manufacturer: Thule