The Yakima LockNLoad Platform B is the ultimate load carrying solution, it was designed as a blank slate that can be customized based on the needs of your specific adventure. The Yakima LockNLoad Platform utilizes horizontal slats to attach accessories such as bike racks, kayak racks, ski mounts, or even one of a Yakima SkyRise rooftop tents
The LockNLoad Platform easily attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps(sold separately) or directly to Yakima SkyLine and TimberLine towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter(towers and adapter sold separately) to eliminate the need for crossbars on your vehicle.
The LockNLoad Platform B measures in at 60" in length, 54" in width, and 4" in height. Platform B fits vehicles such as the Toyota 4-Runner, Toyota Land Cruiser, and the Jeep Cherokee.
Multiple attachment methods
The first attachment method for the LockNLoad Platform is to directly attach it onto an existing roof rack system using the LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps(sold separately). The second option is to attach it onto a vehicle that has raised side-rails running front to back using the Yakima Timberline towers along with a set of the LockNLoad SL Adapters. Lastly if you have a vehicle with either a track system or fixed points on the roof you can use a combination of SkyLine towers, LandingPads based on your application, and set of the LockNLoad SL Adapters.
Carries a wide variety of accessories
The LockNLoad Platforms were designed with side-to-side slats which act like a crossbar in order to give you the ability to attach certain bike, kayak, and ski racks directly onto the platform. Certain accessories can also be track mounted into the slats using the specific Yakima SmarT-Slot Kit for the product you're trying to mount. There are also a variety of LockNLoad Platform specific products that can be attached: Jerry Can Holder, Spare Wheel Holder, LightenUp Light Mount, HighLift Jack Holder, and the Corner Bracket Kit.
- Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps (sold separately), or directly to a TimberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (sold separately)
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback
- Yakima Off-Road Rated to 165-330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type)
- Built in fairing to reduce wind noise
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more
- Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of SmarT-slot and LockNLoad accessories
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style
- Available in 6 different sizes, six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look
- Platform B
- Weight: 65.10 lbs
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 60" x 54" x 4"
- Crossbar Spread(Min to Max): 27" to 33"
- Usable bar space(Min-Max) 26” - 37.25”
- Number of slats: 7
- For crossbar mounting this platform requires 2 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps
- For mounting onto Skyline or Timberline towers you require the four towers plus 2 set of LockNLoad SL Adapters
- LockNLoad Jerry Can Holder
- LockNLoad Spare Wheel Holder
- LockNLoad Corner Bracket Kit
- High Lift Jack Holder
- Perimeter Rail Kit
- RotopaX Mounting Kit
- Recovery Track Mount
Resources and Manuals