The BedRock HD Low Profile Truck Bed Rack is a strong, sleek, low-profile rack system that gives you the ability to carry up to 300lbs on road and 180lbs off road. The BedRock HD rack system is perfect for hauling bikes, cargo, or even a roof top tent just above the box of your truck. This leaves your entire box open for even more gear!
The Yakima BedRock HD uses a universal style of mounting hardware that is designed to clamp around the bed-rails of most trucks on the market. However, the BedRock HD will not work if you have a tonneau cover as it requires access to the underside fo your trucks bed rail.
What's included in this package:
- Yakima BedRock HD Towers - set of 4
- Yakima HD Bars - set of 2 (size based on your truck)
Low profile design
The Yakima BedRock HD truck rack systems provides a height of 3" from the top of your trucks bed rail to the top of the bar.
Tool free attachment
Tool free attachment makes installing, removal and crossbar spread adjustments a breeze. Cam-lock installation. No drilling required.
High weight capacity
The BedRock HD truck rack provides Best-in-class 300lbs on-road rating gives you the ability to carry a wide variety of gear. Handles up to 180 lbs of trail gear with our new Yakima Off-Road Rated standard.
- Works seamlessly with the Yakima HD Bars which are available in either 68" or 78" lengths
- Gives your pick up two levels of storage
- Tool free attachment makes installing, removal and crossbar spread adjustments a breeze
- Integrated tie-down points on end-caps make it easy to secure and load
- Best-in-class 300lbs on-road rating gives you the ability to carry a wide variety of gear
- Handles up to 180 lbs of trail gear with our new Yakima Off-Road Rated standard
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and easy
- Carry bike mounts, ski racks or cargo boxes for all of your outdoor trips
- Cam-lock installation. No drilling required. Locks to truck with SKS locks
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!