The Thule TracRac SR Sliding Truck Bed Rack Package provides the utmost flexibility and unmatched hauling capabilities. With a carrying capacity of up to 1250lb you can use the Thule TracRac SR to carry ladders, lumber, kayaks, canoes, aluminum boats, roof top tents, and more!
The ability to slide the rack along a base rail allows you to position the rack exactly where you need it to be. Not using the rack? Slide both bars all the way forward and out of the way.
What's included in this package:
- Thule TracRac SR Overhead Rack (height and bar length dependent on truck)
- Thule TracRac SR Base Rails (specific to your truck)
High Weight Capacity
The Thule TracRac SR Sliding Truck Rack is capable of carrying up to 1250lb due to its thick, extruded aluminum construction and corner braces providing additional stability.
Stake Pocket Installation
The TracRac BaseRail included in this package installs to your trucks stake pockets using a plate and rubber expansion block system. No drilling required.
Works with select Tonneau Covers
This rack package will work with the following inside the rail truck bed tonneau covers: BAK Revolver, Retrax Powertrax ONE MX, Retrax ONE MX, Retrax Powertrax PRO MX, Retrax PRO MX, Pace Edwards Jack Rabbit. May work with other covers, please contact us.
Load Stops and Tie Down Points Included
Keep your gear in place with the four included book end load stops which slide along the top of the bar and four tie down cleats mounted onto the uprights.
- Carries up to 1250 pounds
- Aerodynamically designed featuring wind deflectors to cut town on potential wind noise at higher speeds
- Comes partially pre-assembled for an easier first time installation
- Corner braces provide strength and stability
- Made with aluminum making the rack light weight at only 80 pounds and also preventing the rack from rusting. It is then finished with a powder coating to limit wear from continuous use
- Stake pocket installation, no drilling required
- Accommodates a variety of Thule accessories for easier transport, extra capacity, or tie-down points
- Includes four aluminum load stops to help support any load you want to carry
- Includes four aluminum side cleats mounted to uprights for additional tie downs
- The Thule TracRac SR is built using Thule's patent pending modular design with allows you to replace components of the rack rather then purchasing a brand new system if you are switching over to a new truck