The Saris MTR 2 is a two bike hitch rack perfect for carrying nearly any style of bike you wish to bring along on your next adventure. With the rigid platform mounting system, the Saris MTR 2 is just as excited to travel as you are. And with the integrated locking cables and locking hitch pin you can feel safe leaving your bikes with the MTR.
Need to carry more than two bikes? You can add either a single bike add-on or two bike add-on with the MTR's unique modular tray design. The secret is in the MTR’s modular design (after all, MTR stands for "Modular Tray Rack"). Simply add or remove trays to securely haul between two and four bikes to wherever the trail may lead with the use of the 2 Bike Add-On(sold separately).
Easily Carry a Variety of Bikes
With the dual-arm holders, the Saris MTR is ready to hit even the harshest roads. Carry 20" - 29" wheels ranging from the slickest of road bikes to the burliest of fat-tire bikes, without ever having to touch the bike's frame.
Convenient Folding Mechanism
The Saris MTR includes a folding handle at the front of the rack, making it one of the easiest bike racks to fold up when not in use and fold down for better hatch access.
The Saris MTR includes both a locking hitch pin--securing the rack to your vehicle--and integrated locking cable--securing your bike to the rack.
- Easily folds up when not in use
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Pivot Away: unique wheel trays pivot and nest for easy loading and compact storage
- Adjustable wheel block to accommodate wheel sizes from 20 inches up to 29 inches and tire sizes as wide as 5 inches
- Customizable to carry more bikes with 2-Bike Add-On
- Carries 2 bike up to 60lbs each
- Accommodates wheel bases up to 53"
- Fits 2" hitch only
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Product instructions: PDF Download