Qualifies for Free Shipping*.
Free store pick-up available at both Edmonton locations.
Same day installation available on most in stock products.
Thule Urban Glide 2 is the ultimate all-terrain stroller. The Urban Glide 2 features a sleek, lightweight design, making it perfect for urban exploration or strolling on your favorite path. Comfortable for children and ergonomic for parents!
The Urban Glide 2 features two 16" rear wheels and a 12" front wheel which has two modes. The swivel mode allows for easy turning while strolling and the locked mode allows for better tracking while running or jogging.
- Easy to maneuver, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and the 16" rear wheels
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable
- Reclining seat - convenient one-handed recline
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy
- Can be used from birth with a infant car seat adapter (sold separately). Seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look
- Weight capacity: 34 kg
- Folded dimensions: 87 x 69 x 34 cm
- Weight: 11.4 kg/25 lb
- Shoulder width: 31.5 cm
- Sitting height: 53 cm
- Door pass through: 69 cm
- Safety harness: 5-point
- Meets safety standards: Yes
- Children: 1
- Color: Black/Black
- Model number 10101949
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.