When it comes to indoor bike trainers, the most frequently asked question is: how quiet is it? Taking this to heart, our Madison, Wisconsin-based team put this query under the microscope and set a goal to build a trainer so quiet, that the only sound is that of your drive train.
The result? A direct drive smart trainer that touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave our doors.
Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working - and accurate - long after your legs have given out.
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Noise level:59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Built-in front wheel block
- Integrated carrying handle
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
- Thru-axle compatible for rear hub widths of 142 mm or 148 mm.
- Quick-release compatible for rear hub widths of 130 mm and 135 mm.
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300 lbs.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Zwift certified.
- BKOOL certified.
- Cassette sold separately.
- When Open: L*H*W: 31"x18.5"x19.5" (787.4x469.9x495.3 mm).
- When Closed L*H*W: 8.5"x18.5"x19.5" (76.2x469.9x495.3 mm).
- Weight: 47 lb. (21.3 kg).