The Inno RT201 Velo Gripper truck bike rack is a single bike carrier for use with any standard pick-up truck beds. It uses two ratcheting plastic straps to grab a bike by the front fork and rear seat stay, holding it upright while facing backwards or forwards in the truck bed. The RT201 uses pinch mounts that tension on to the truck's bed rail without the need to drill or modify the bed in most cases.
If you need to lock your bike, you can use a 5-6 foot cable lock 0.75" in diameter or smaller (not included), wrapping it through the bike frame and through the eye-bolt on the attachment hardware. See instructions below for a diagram.
- Carries one bike
- For use with any standard pickup truck bed
- Saves bed space so you still have room for plenty of other cargo gear
- Includes two mounts for attaching to truck bed side rail and securing the bike by the front fork and rear seat stay
- No need to have to get inside the pickup truck bed to mount the bicycle to the bike rack
- Quick and easy to mount, no tools or drilling required
- Includes a D-ring on both mounts if you want to use the mounts to attach tie-down straps
- Can be made to lock using a 5-6' cable lock 0.75" or smaller in diameter (sold separately - see instructions for use)
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)