The Thule 868 Outbound is a 13 cubic foot cargo bag that mounts onto Thule AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge, Thule Square Bars, round bars and most factory racks. The 868 Out Bound installs quickly and easily, packs a full load of gear, and compacts down for smart storage until the next adventure.
The main advantage of a cargo bag compared to a box is that you have the ability to fold it up compact for storage if you are limited on space. The Outbound utilizes 3-sided zipper technology and large storm flaps protecting your gear as best as possible from the weather.
- Provides 13 cubic feet of cargo capacity to the roof of your vehicle
- Exterior dimensions: 36" (l) x 36" (w) x 17" (h)
- Test-proven weather resistance helps keep your cargo dry longer
- Compression strap keeps cargo securely positioned while in transit, minimizing friction and noise
- PVC-free construction is durable yet has a low environmental impact
- Heavy-duty, double-stitched webbing straps(included) attach bag to roof rack crossbars or raised side-rails
- 3-sided zipper with generous storm flap provides easy, weather-protected access to contents
- Fold down easily for compact storage
- Fits Thule Aeroblade and AeroBlade Edge, Thule Square Bars, round bars and most factory crossbars and side-rails
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)