The RockyMounts BrassKnuckles Black upright bike rack is the sleekest and lowest profile wheel mount bike rack on the market. The BrassKnuckles uses a non-corrosive aluminum pivot arm which can easily be switched from passenger side of your vehicle to the driver side. The Intricately Indexed Swing Arm ensures a positive ratcheting engagement and allows for finer adjustments when securing the front tire of your bike. Attaching the swing arm to the front bike tire is made even easier with the ergonomically designed BrassKnuckles handle and a non-pinching trigger makes removal of the bike from your rack easier than ever. A rear ratcheting wheel strap secures your back bike tire in to place.
Mounting the BrassKnuckles to your roof rack system is a cinch. The bike rack uses Patented Form Fitting Hardware that is designed to fit all crossbars and is very easy to mount and remove. RockyMounts also includes stackable contact pads which ensure the bike mount is level on crowned or curved crossbars.
The RockyMounts BrassKnuckles will keep your bike in place while on your travels but one of the best features of the bike rack is its low profile design. RockyMounts designed the BrassKnuckles to have a low profile aluminum tray but also allows for the Pivot Arm and Front Wheel Holder to fold down flat. All of these features combine making the BrassKnuckles the lowest profile and quietest upright bike rack on the market.
Need security? The BrassKnuckles is designed to accept two RockyMounts Lock Cores
(sold separately), one to lock the bike into the rack by locking the release trigger, and one to lock a cover over the attachment hardware.
Looking to haul a fat bike on your vehicle roof without removing the front wheel? Add a RockyMounts Fattie Fat Bike Adapter
(sold separately) to carry your fat bike in the BrassKnuckles.
- Carries one bike up to 45 lbs on aftermarket bars or up to 35 lbs on factory bars
- Color: Black
- Swing arm attaches to the front tire while a wheel strap secures your rear tire
- BrassKuckles Handle is ergonomically shaped making the arm easier to pull down
- Non-pinching release trigger makes for easy removal of your bike from the bike rack
- Premium aluminum casting and tray for long lasting durability and finish
- Universal mounting hardware all the BrassKnuckles to be attached to all crossbar systems
- Stackable contact pads allow you to keep your bike level on crowned and curved crossbar systems
- The BrassKnuckles folds flat and is the lowest profile and quietist upright bike rack on the market
- Accommodates 20-29" bike tires from road bikes to downhill mountain bikes
- Can be locked to your car and your bike to the rack with the purchase of two RockyMounts Lock Cores (sold separately)
- Add a RockyMounts Fattie Fat Bike Adapter (sold separately) to carry a fat bike
- The RockyMounts BrassKnuckles is available in three colors: Red, White, and Black
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)