The Inno UK723 Dual Angle Ski and Snowboard Rack for naked roof vehicles has the ability to carry up to 6 sets of skis or up to 4 snowboards on vehicles without existing crossbars by clamping into the door frame. This eliminates the need to purchase a crossbar system with a separate ski and snowboard rack, saving money compared to a multifunction system.
Carries up to 6 sets of skis or 4 snowboards
Skis and snowboards get carried base-to-base (up to 3 skis or 2 snowboards per side of the rack) using the Inno UK273 Dual Angle. Gear is held in place using protective rubber clamps that hold skis and boards securely on the vehicle roof.
Adjustable dual angle system
The two position nature of the clamps on the Inno UK723 mean you can gain clearance on higher bindings if your gear requires it. No bottoming out on the roof with this rack!
Each clamp on the rack has a lock to prevent theft of gear or removal of the rack. Two keys are included.
Fits directly on naked roofs
The Inno UK273 Dual Angle is the perfect solution for sedans, hatchbacks, wagons, and crossovers with a naked roof. Unlike other rooftop ski and snowboard racks that require an existing crossbar, the Inno UK723 only requires a vehicle-specific Inno Fit Kit
(sold separately) to attach into the door frame of the vehicle. To find out whether the Inno UK723 will work with your vehicle, use the Inno Automated Fit Guide
or contact us
- K514 for Chrysler 300 from 2005 to 2010 and Dodge Magnum from 2005 to 2008
- K561 for Toyota Highlander from 2008 to 2013
- K568 for Acura MDX 2007 to 2013 or a Volkswagen Jetta from 2011 to 2018
- K587 for Honda CrossTour from 2010 to 2015
- K628 for Ford Escape from 2013 to 2019
Having trouble choosing which ski rack is best for your vehicle? Click here to read our Ski and Snowboard Rack Info and Advice Section
- Carries up to 6 skis or 4 snowboards depending on the width of your gear
- Ski rack opens from both sides of your vehicle and fits up to 3 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards per side
- Attaches directly onto many vehicles with naked roofs (see the Inno Automated Fit Guide for fitment options or contact us for assistance)
- Uses an Inno Fit Kit (sold separately) with custom-fit rubber pads and protected steel clips to clamp into the door of a vehicle
- Telescopic from side to side to fit a wide range of vehicles
- Dual angle tilt positioning function allows for the ski rack to sit flat or at an angle to prevent binding to roof contact
- Single lever adjustment to move the rack up into the tall position for better clearance or down into the lower position for less wind resistance
- Includes four lock cylinders and two keys