The Thule 822XTR Locking Bed Rider is a 2 bike rack that sits between the bed rails of your truck. The 822XTR Locking Bed Rider attaches onto your bike by mounting your 9mm fork onto the skewer and clamping it down. There is the option of adding additional bikes onto the rack using the BRLB2 (sold separately) which would mount one additional bike onto the rack. The telescoping adjustment allows the rack to fit the majority of truck beds.
The 822XTR includes a new single-side adjustment skewer to improve usability. This re-designed skewer allows you to adjust the tightness on the same side as the cam lever making the rack quicker and simpler to use.
- Carries up to 2 bikes on a truck box
- More bikes can be fit with the Thule BLRB2 Bed-Rider Add-On Block (sold separately)
- Aluminum telescoping bar with SoftGrip™ rubber feet hold carrier on side rails of full size and small pick-up trucks without drilling. (Compatible with most bed liners)
- Three One-Key™ lock cylinders included to lock the bikes to the carrier and the carrier to the truck
- Lockable SecureSkewer for quick loading/unloading with additional security using Thule's One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) which locks the bike to carrier and carrier to rack
- Fits full size and small pick-up beds (compatible with most bed liners)
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)