The Thule 606 Flow is a 14 cubic foot ski and cargo box with a low-profile aerodynamic design. The 606 Flow is a sleek, low-profile box created with the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics to optimize airflow around the box, reducing both fuel consumption and potential wind noise. The Flow has the ability to carry up to 210cm skis, making it a great option for downhill skis, snowboards and cross country skis.
Dual side openingThe Flow is a dual side opening box, allowing easy access to your gear from either the passenger or driver side of your vehicle. This is advantageous when loading and unloading the box and makes the installation process easier as the mounting hardware is located on each side of the box.
Optimized aerodynamic shapeThe streamlined shape of the 606 Flow is developed through Computational Fluid Dynamics to optimize airflow around the box, reducing fuel consumption and minimizing potential wind noise. The Flow features a contemporary look with unmistakable Thule design characteristics, keeping your cargo box in harmony with the aesthetics of modern cars.
Quick installation mounting hardwareFast and secure fitting with the pre-installed PowerClick quick-mount system with integrated torque indicator. The mounting hardware is compatible with nearly any crossbar on the market. The Flow will fit roof racks with a crossbar spread from 24" to 36". The PowerClick mounting hardware is designed with a shallow opening to provide excellent roof clearance when installing and removing the box. The mounting hardware has a metal claw with a rubberized coating which clamps around your crossbars for a strong secure fit.
Improved hatch clearanceThe Flow has improved hatch clearance compared to previous models of boxes allowing your back door or hatch to open all the way without contacting the box. The 606 Flow mounting hardware can be moved along a track which allows the box to slide further forward reducing the chance that the box with contact your rear door or antenna.
- Capacity: 14 Cubic Feet
- Color: Glossy Black
- Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design.
- The base is notched out where the mounting hardware is positioned to allow the box to sit lower to the roof of your vehicle
- Developed specifically to transport skis, poles, and snowboards, taking skis up to 210cms in length
- Fast and secure fitting using one hand only due to pre-installed PowerClick quick-mount system integrated torque indicator
- Convenient mounting, loading, and unloading with dual side opening
- Central locking system provides maximum safety. The grip-friendly Thule key can only be removed if all locking points are securely closed
- Full access to the car's trunk without interference from the roof box thanks to the advanced positioning on the car roof
- If you have a garage and are limited on space you can store the cargo box on the ceiling using the Thule 571 Box Lift
- Product Instructions: PDF download (external link)
- Capacity: 14 cubic feet or up to 110 pounds of cargo
- Maximum ski length: 210cm (potentially longer, up to 217 cm if splitting skis apart and avoiding internal bracing)
- Exterior Dimensions: 89" x 34.25" x 12.25"
- Interior Dimensions: 80" x 32.25" x 10.75"
- Height from top of crossbars to highest point of box: 11.25 inches
- Weight: 55 pounds