The RockyMounts LoBall Track is a locking fork mounted bike carrier designed to carry a bike with a 9mm quick release. The LoBall Track works by mounting into the channel on the bed of certain trucks or into a custom unistrut channel. You then remove the front tire of your bike and mount it onto a skewer that runs through the LoBall. The skewer includes a built in lock which allows you to secure your bicycle onto the rack.
The LoBall Track works by clamping on to the 9mm fork of your bike similar to a quick release skewer. Once the skewer has been clamped securely onto your fork it can then be locked preventing someone else from being able to release it and remove your bike.
Channel mounted bike rack
The LoBall Track bike carrier is designed so that it can be mounted into the channel of the following brands of truck: Toyota, Nissan, Chevy, and GMC. The LoBall Track also mounts into a unistrut channel for custom storage.
- Carries a single bike
- Compatible with the channels found in Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and GMC trucks along with the unistrut custom storage channel
- Fits a bike with 9mm quick release
- Made out of non-corrosive 6063 aluminium
- Includes both locks and keys to secure your bike onto the rack
- Includes mounting hardware in order to mount into one of the compatible channels
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)