The RockyMounts DriveShaft Track is a locking thru-axle mount bike carrier designed to carry a bike with a 12mm, 15mm, or 20mm thru-axle. The DriveShaft Track works by mounting into the channel on the bed of certain trucks or into a custom unistrut channel. You then remove the front tire of your bike adjust the DriveShaft Track to the correct thru-axle size for you bike and then clamp it around your bikes thru-axle.
The DriveShaft Track works by clamping onto the thru-axle of your bike and will fit a 12mm, 15mm, or 20mm thru-axle. Once your bikes thru-axle has been clamped into the DriveShaft Track you can then securely lock it in place.
The DriveShaft Track is designed so that it can accommodate bikes with 12mm, 15mm, or 20mm thru-axles. This is done by including shims if your bike is either a 12mm or 15mm thru-axle if you instead have a 20mm thru-axle then your bike can be mounted onto the DriveShaft Track without the use of shims. If you happen to have a bike with a 9mm fork as well a non-locking 9mm dummy axle can be purchased separately.
Channel mounted bike rack
The DriveShaft Track bike carrier is designed so that it can be mounted into the channel of the following brands of truck: Toyota, Nissan, Chevy, and GMC. The LoBall Track also mounts into a unistrut channel for custom storage.
- Carries a single bike
- Compatible with the channels found in Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and GMC trucks along with the unistrut custom storage channel
- Fits bikes with a 12mm, 15mm, or 20mm thru axle
- If you happen to have a bike with a 9mm fork as well a non-locking 9mm dummy axle can be purchased separately
- Includes both locks and keys to secure your bike onto the rack
- Includes mounting hardware in order to mount into one of the compatible channels
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)