The Thule 903202 EasyFold XT 2 Bike Hitch Rack is a fully fold-able, two bike carrier designed specifically for electric bikes but will also work great with other types of bikes. The Thule EasyFold XT is a user-friendly bike carrier which gives you the ability to carry anything from road bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes with up to 3" wide tires out of the box. The EasyFold XT is also compatible with fat tire bikes up to 4.7" tires with the purchase of the EasyFold Fat Bike Strap. The EasyFold XT is able to hold bikes up to 66 lbs each and can be attached onto either 2" or 1 1/4" receivers making it extremely versatile.
The EasyFold XT includes a loading ramp for additional assistance when loading heavy bikes onto the rack. When not in use the ramp stores neatly on the rack. The EasyFold XT includes locks which secure the bike rack onto your hitch and your bikes onto the rack.
The EasyFold XT is the best e-bike carrier on the market as it has a high weight capacity and grabs onto the frame of the bike rather than the wheels ensuring it works with a wide range of bike styles and provides a strong hold on the bike. Since the rack grabs onto the frame it will even fit bikes equipped with fenders unlike bike racks which grab onto the wheels.
Have a carbon fibre frame? The EasyFold XT includes the AcuTight torque knobs to ensure the correct amount of force is being applied to the bike. The Thule Carbon Frame Protector is required when using the EasyFold XT to carry bikes with carbon fibre frames.
Each of the AcuTight torque knobs features a lock cylinder that once tight gives you the ability to securely lock your bike onto the rack. There is also an included Snug-Tite locking hitch pin the locks the 9032XT onto the hitch receiver of your vehicle preventing someone from removing the bike rack.
Loading ramp included
The Easy Fold XT was designed to make loading and unloading your electric bicycle or heavier mountain bike as simple as possible, this is done with the included detachable ramp which makes loading your heavier bikes onto the rack substantially easier. When not in use the loading ramp folds up and stores neatly under the bike trays.
Easy hatch access
The EasyFold XT uses Thule's smart foot pedal tilt which is located on the front of the bike rack making it significantly easier to fold down the rack without needing to first remove your bicycles.
Carries road, mountain, e-bikes, and fat bikes
The Thule 9032XT can carry anything from road bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes with up to 3" wide tires out of the box. The EasyFold XT is also compatible with fat tire bikes up to 4.7" tires with the purchase of the EasyFold Fat Bike Strap
. It also features increased spacing between the wheel holders in comparison to previous models allowing you to easily carry larger mountain bikes along with larger wheel base fat bikes.
Easy to store
The EasyFold XT is easy to store when not in use. Simply fold up the trays, fold in the hitch portion of the rack to make the rack small enough to store in a trunk, shed, condo, or garage. The EasyFold XT even has built in wheels to make transport the bike rack between your vehicle and home.
- High load capacity - carries two E-bikes up to 66lbs per bike
- Snug-Tite receiver lock virtually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Increased spacing between wheel holders compared to previous models allowing you to properly mount bikes with larger wheel bases such as those typically found on downhill mountain bikes and fat bikes
- Compatible with road bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes with up to 3" wide tires out of the box. The EasyFold XT is also compatible with fat tire bikes up to 4.7" tires with the purchase of the EasyFold Fat Bike Strap
- Convenient removable ramp for easy loading and unloading of your bikes
- Reflectors on the back of the rack making it easier for people travelling behind you to see when it is dark
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that “click” when optimal tension is reached
- Fully locking - carrier to vehicle and bikes to carrier (locks and two keys are included)
- Easy trunk access even with bikes mounted, thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Fits both 2" and 1 1/4" inch receivers
- Weight capacity: 150 lb. total or 65 lb. per bike
- Rack weight: 44 lb.
- Maximum tire width: 3"
- Maximum tire width with option fat bike strap: 4.7"
- Maximum wheelbase: 48"
- Distance between bikes: 9"
- Fits 2" and 1 1/4" (Class I and II) hitch receivers
- Hitch pin to bumper clearance: 9.5"
- Product instructions: PDF Download