The Tepui Ayer 2 Blue is a 2-person tent and is the most compact model offered in the Tepui Roof Top Tent Line. The Ayer 2 is made from the same quality ripstop materials as Tepui's larger tents but has a lower profile and features dual air vents for increased circulation.
The Ayer 2 weighs in at only 95 lbs making it perfect for smaller vehicles. Also included are two built-in screened panels which allow for a great view of the stars and surrounding trees when the rain-fly is removed.
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Color: Blue
- Most compact model offered by Tepui Tents
- Great for smaller vehicles
- Lower profile than other Tepui models
- Dual air vents for increase circulation
- Spacious A-frame design offers excellent head room to fully sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows
- Made from high quality 600D rip-stop ventilate coated poly-cotton material so you will be protected from even the heaviest rain and winds
- Tight no-see-um mosquito netting in all windows and doors
- 4 large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- 2-1/2” high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home
- Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-person
- Seasons: 4-season
- Size(Closed): 48" x 42" x 11" (WxLxH)
- Size(Open): 48" x 84" x 39" (WxLxH)
- Sleeping Footprint: 48" x 84" (WxL)
- Canopy Fabric: 260G Poly-Cotton; 600D Ripstop
- Mosquito Screens: No-See-Um Mesh
- Rain-Fly Fabric: 420D Polyester Oxford; PU Coated
- Mattress: High Density 2.5" Foam with Cotton Cover
- Travel Cover: 1000G Heavy Duty PVC
- Weight: 95 lbs
- Internal Frame: 5/8" Aluminum Tube
- Base Construction: Aluminum Tube Frame w/ Cap Sheets
- Ladder: 8'6" Telescoping Aluminum
- Product instructions: PDF Download
Will this tent fit your vehicle and/or roof rack?
To determine if this roof top tent will fit your vehicle and/or roof rack please read the Tepui Roof Top Tent Guidelines
. This guide will assist you in determine if your roof rack system is capable of carrying a roof top tent. If you are unsure your vehicle or roof rack can carry a roof top tent please contact us and we can assist you.