The RockyMounts WestSlope is a hitch mounted bike rack that gives you the ability to carry up to two bicycles. The WestSlope is a tire mounted bike rack meaning it attaches onto your front tire just in front of your forks so that nothing touches the frame of your bikes at all.
The WestSlope uses a U-shaped design making it lighter weight then some of the full tray racks, while not compromising the strength of the bike rack.
No frame contact
The WestSlope works by securing onto your bikes front tire just in front of your fork. The rear tires of the bikes are then set onto wheel holders and secured into place using a ratcheting wheel strap.
Carries a wide variety of bikes
The ratcheting arm that clamps onto the front tire of your bike is designed so that it can accommodate bikes with 20" wheels all the way up to 29"+ wheels. On top of that the the wheel trays have the ability to carry anything from road bikes up to 3" wide bike tires. Lastly the strap that clamps onto your rear bike tire is adjustable to accommodate bikes with varying wheel bases.
- Zero frame contact rack
- Fits into 1.25" or 2" hitch receivers
- Fits bikes from 20" wheels up to 29"+ and up to 3" wide
- Rack folds up against the back of the vehicle when not in use
- Sliding rear straps accommodate bikes of various lengths
- Wheel ratchet straps and pressure chocks firmly hold bikes and secure wheels
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 34" and 48"
- Weight capacity of 40lbs per bike or a combined weight of 80lbs
- Add lock cores with the WestSlope Lock Kit
- SKU: 10222