The Rhino-Rack Pioneer SX Platform 44100B (60" x 49") is a reinforced nylon and aluminum rooftop loading platform that's perfect for rapid loading and unloading of all kinds of gear and equipment. Simply slide your gear into position on the platform and tie down directly to the planks.
The Pioneer SX Platform is designed as a non-corrosive hauling solution, and Rhino-Rack tests the Pioneer Platform in the world's harshest driving conditions. The Pioneer SX Platforms are designed to suit specific vehicles with SX legs.
The most versatile rooftop platform
For ease of loading, Rhino-Rack designed the Pioneer SX Platform to fit many of their accessories including luggage bags, jerry can holders, spare wheel holders, shovel holders, awnings, accessory load bars, and more. A T-slot is built into the top of each plank to provide a clean mounting area for future accessories without the need for U-bolts or other hardware.
Optional removable siderails
Unique to the Pioneer SX Platform system, Rhino-Rack provides the option of purchasing removable raised siderails (sold separately) to create more of a basket look. These rails can be removed when necessary to lower the overall height of the vehicle. The entire Pioneer SX Platform is removable when switching vehicles or simply when it's time for a thorough cleaning.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimize wind drag and noise on the road
- The Pioneer SX Platforms are designed to suit specific vehicles with SX legs
- Aluminum and reinforced nylon construction - non corrosive so it won't rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Bars included with the Pioneer Platform
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories including luggage bags, jerry can holders, spare wheel holders, shovels and loads more
- Additional rail kits are available
- Fitting Chart: PDF download (external link)
- Number of planks: 4
- External Dimensions: Length: 60" x Width: 49" x Height: 2"
- Product Weight: 39 lbs
- Dynamic load rating: 120kg / 265 lbs
- 5 Year Warranty