The Yakima BaseLine Heavy Duty Roof Rack Package creates a strong, secure, and rugged roof rack on vehicles with bare or naked roofs. Yakima BaseLine Towers feature Yakima's unique bi-axial DropHook clip adjustment to ensure a custom, secure, and streamline fit. The Yakima HD Bars are engineered using aluminum construction which provides superior support without weighing things down. The HD bars also utilize integrated tie-down points to simplify load security, and T-slot attachment technology for adding gear mounts the fast, easy way.
This roof rack package includes the following parts:
- Yakima BaseLine Towers - Set of 4
- Yakima HD Bars - Set of 2 (length of bar based on vehicle)
- Two pairs of Yakima BaseClips (vehicle specific clips)
- HD StreamLine Tower Adapter - Set of 4 (used to attach HD Bars to the BaseLine Towers)
How do I know if it fits my vehicle?
This roof rack package is designed to fit most vehicles with bare or naked roofs. Bare or naked roof vehicles do not have any existing rails, fixed points, or tracks. This type of rack system will clip onto the door frame of your vehicle using a vehicle specific clip. The rack system is completely removable so you can install and remove the roof rack as needed. Yakima HD Bars come in 4 different sizes to fit nearly any vehicle on the market.
By providing us with your vehicle information when purchasing this roof rack package our staff will confirm that this system fits your vehicle and determine which bar size will fit best and which BaseClips you require.
How does it attach to my vehicle?
The Yakima BaseLine Towers get attached onto the Yakima HD Bars using the HD StreamLine Tower Adapter. You will position the BaseLine Towers on the HD Bars according to the instructions for your vehicle. You will then place the roof rack onto the vehicle. Position the roof rack on the vehicle according to the instructions. Once in the correct position use the include hex key you will tighten the rack until the tool clicks. Be sure to follow the included instructions to ensure the roof rack is properly installed.
Add a set of locks
Prevent theft of your roof rack by purchasing a Yakima 4 Pack of Locks
. The locks get installed into the covers to prevent someone from removing the rack from your vehicle.
- Includes one set of Yakima BaseLine Towers, one pair of Yakima HD Bars (Size of Load Bar will vary based on your vehicle), and two pairs of Yakima BaseClips specific to your vehicle
- Color: Black
- Designed for use on vehicles with a naked or bare roofs
- Yakima BaseLine Towers feature Yakima's unique bi-axial DropHook clip adjustment to ensure a custom, secure, and streamline fit
- BarBed Pitch Adjustment allows you to easily adjust the pitch of the crossbar to keep them level on vehicles with a curved roof line
- Toe adjustments also change the angle of the BaseLine Towers for a perfect fit on vehicles with scalloped roof shapes
- A pre-calibrated torque driver is included to ensure you tighten your rack to the exact level of tension
- Yakima HD Bars are engineered using aluminum construction which provides superior support without weighing things down
- HD bars also utilize integrated tie-down points to simplify load security, and T-slot attachment technology for adding gear mounts the fast, easy way
- Yakima BaseClips are custom shaped to your vehicle with rubber lined clips to protect your paint and include custom shaped pads for a superior fit
- Maximum load capacity of 165 lbs evenly distributed across two bars (some vehicles might have a lower weight capacity)