The Yakima SkyLine HD Bar Roof Rack Package creates a strong, secure, and rugged roof rack on vehicles with fixed point mounting hardware. The Yakima SkyLine Tower offers a quick and secure connection to the landing pads for a worry free rack system. The SkyLine Tower connects to and removes from the landing pad by simply opening or closing the tower cover. The tower also features BarBed with pitch adjustment that levels the front and rear crossbar to adapt to the curved styling of modern vehicle roof lines. The Yakima HD Bars are engineered using aluminum construction which provides superior support without weighing things down. The HD bars also utilize integrated tie-down points to simplify load security, and T-slot attachment technology for adding gear mounts the fast, easy way.
This roof rack package includes the following parts:
- Yakima SkyLine Towers - Set of 4
- Yakima HD Bars - Set of 2 (length of bar based on vehicle)
- One or two pairs of Yakima Landing Pads (vehicle specific mounting kit)
- HD StreamLine Tower Adapter - Set of 4 (used to attach HD Bars to the SkyLine Towers)
How do I know if it fits my vehicle?
This roof rack package is designed to fit most vehicles with fixed point mounting hardware. Vehicles equipped with fixed point mounting hardware will have typically have 4 covers (2 on either side of the vehicle) that are removed to expose a mounting plate. This type of rack system will attach to that mounting plate using the included vehicle specific mounting kit. The rack system is completely removable so you can install and remove the roof rack as needed. Yakima HD Bars come in 4 different sizes to fit nearly any vehicle on the market. By providing us with your vehicle information when purchasing this roof rack package our staff will confirm that this system fits your vehicle and determine which bar size will fit best and which LandingPads you require.
How does it attach to my vehicle?
The Yakima SkyLine Towers get attached onto the Yakima HD Bars using the included hardware. you will then attach the Landing Pads to your vehicle according to the instructions for your vehicle. You then place the assembled SkyLine Towers and HD Bars into the Landing Pads. Finally, you will make a couple of small adjustments before complete tightening the rack into place. Be sure to follow the included instructions to ensure the roof rack is properly installed.
Add a set of locks
Prevent theft of your roof rack by purchasing a Yakima 4 Pack of Locks
. The locks get installed into the covers to prevent someone from removing the rack from your vehicle.
- Includes one set of Yakima SkyLine Towers, one pair of Yakima HD Bars (size of bar will vary based on your vehicle), and one or two sets of Yakima Landing Pads depending on your vehicle.
- Color: Black
- Designed for use on vehicles with a track or fixed points
- Yakima SkyLine Towers offers a quick and secure connection to the landing pads for a worry free rack system
- BarBed Pitch Adjustment allows you to easily adjust the pitch of the crossbar to keep them level on vehicles with a curved roof line
- SkyLine Tower connects to and removes from the landing pad by simply opening or closing the tower cover
- A pre-calibrated torque driver is included to ensure you tighten your rack to the exact level of tension
- The Yakima HD Bars are engineered using aluminum construction which provides superior support without weighing things down
- HD bars also utilize integrated tie-down points to simplify load security, and T-slot attachment technology for adding gear mounts the fast, easy way
- Yakima produces uniquely engineered, vehicle specific Landing Pad sets. The Landing Pads are the interface between the Yakima SkyLine Tower and your vehicle's factory installed connection points. The pads attach to the vehicle and SkyLine Towers secure to the pad sets. Includes snap-on covers for protection when tower is removed
- Maximum load capacity of 165 lbs evenly distributed across two bars (some vehicles might have a lower weight capacity)